Per Project Pricing
A Great Place to Start
- New clients are charged a per project, hourly rate.
- Before starting a project, I provide a free phone consultation and a cost estimate that includes the scope of the project and agreed upon date of deliverables.
- If at any point it appears the project may go over budget, I will inform you before any additional costs accrue. This prevents unwanted surprises and allows us to make any needed adjustments.
- Once we have completed several projects together and determine that a long-term working relationship would be beneficial, I will invite you to join the retainer program.
Retainer Program Pricing
Priority Service at a Discounted Rate
- Established* clients are eligible for the retainer program.
- Based on our work history, I will help you determine an appropriate number of hours to retain each month.
- You will receive a discounted rate for the number of hours you retain.
- Your projects will receive top priority, as I will block off a specified number of hours each week to service your account.
- You will receive a retainer hour status update every week to help you track your budgeted hours.
- Retainer payments are due the first of the month and cover the work for that month.
- Unused retainer hours are not rolled-over unless arrangements are made in advance. This allows me to plan accordingly so I can continue to provide quality service to all clients.
- If your account requires additional hours one month, you will receive a separate itemized invoice at the standard hourly rate.
- The retainer program requires a minimum of 10 hours per month for three months.
- After three months, we will review your contract to ensure the specified number of hours best meets your needs and adjust accordingly.
*As a general guideline, a client is considered established after completing a minimum of five projects within a six-month period.
If you have a project you’d like to discuss, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!